Thursday, April 10, 2008

SOLD !!!!!

Hi everyone. This seems to be a bitter-sweet day for us. We sold our home. We got a great price,$3000.00 over asking price. thats cool.If anyone has an interest in buying or selling or maybe knows a friend that needs a realtor please recomend Bob and Susan Acker of Sracuse realty group.They did a great job marketing our house. They have also been the best neighbors you could ask for,from the first day we moved in nine years ago and brought us otis spunkmeyer muffins and orange juice to this past year and all of the great things and gifts they brought to me.They are truley good people who will be missed.I will post a link to their website to the right so you can find them easily. SO........... this years eight annual yard sale has been turned in to a moving sale. we are shooting for sat april 19th but will postpone because the weather if necessary. We have lots of tools and "guy things" some great furniture pieces,nice mirrors and on and on.If we postpone I'll send you all a quick note, but if not we would appreciate all of your support.

2 comments:

gsmithler said...

Hi guys,
I'm glad you sold your house, I hope to get over for your garage sale on april 19th. If I don't I will continue to read your blog. It was great to hear from you guys.
Love ya,
Ginny

Team Acker said...

Hi you two!

We so appreciate all the nice words and the free promotion for us as realtors! We certainly enjoyed working with your home, but will truly miss you next door. We still can't believe you are really going to go. My eyes get teary every time I think about it. But, how many of us ever get an adventure like the one you are about to take? You know our prayers and smiles will be with you every mile of the way. When that party??
Love you,
Team Acker